We welcome Guest Posts related to SEO or Search Engine Optimisation here at SEOGuide.org.uk. So if you are in the SEO industry and would like to feature a guest post then please contact me at gary[at]seoguide[dot]org[dot]uk
It is always good to get other experts opinions on their SEO strategy. There are a few guidelines to follow, after all, we don’t want to upset the search engines.
Guidelines for guest posts to our SEO Blog
- Here are a few example topics that relate to SEO and ultimately we will accept;
- On and Off Page SEO
- SEM (PPC)
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- SEO Tools & Resources
- SEO Research & Strategy
- Link Building
If you have other topics in mind, please mail me and I’ll let you know if I will accept this or not.
- We will allow up to 2 links in your Author Bio near the end of each article. Please also provide your Twitter or LinkedIn profiles, so our readers can follow you.
- The article will need to be a minimum of 400 words
- The article must be unique and exclusive to seoguide.org.uk and not published anywhere else. We want to build relationships with experts. This will be checked
- Promotional links are not allowed in the body of the article. Links to other sources are OK as long as they are informative and educational to our readers